Monday 22 June 2009

Radio23 Episode 8

Here is this week's playlist for your perusal and critique.


  1. Dedringers - All My Friends Are Going Into The Institution
  2. Benjamin Anthony Robinson - Who's Lauging?
  3. Jonny Kaplan & The Lazy Stars - Stick around
  4. Justin Townes Earle - Ain't Glad I'm Leaving
  5. Howard Eliott Payne - Dangling Threads
  6. Deer Tick - Spend The Night
  7. Elliott Smith - Fear City
  8. Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - Lonesome New Mexico Nights
  9. Holton's Opulent Oog - Once Into The Waves
  10. Bodies Of Water - I Guess I'll Forget The Sound, I Guess, I Guess
  11. Gillian Welch - Whiskey Girl
  12. Royal City - O You With Your Skirt
  13. Conor Oberst - I Got the Reason
  14. Steve Abel & The Chrysalids - Cinders of the sun
  15. Miss Lana Rebel - Woke Up One Mornin'
  16. A.A. Bondy - How Will You Meet Your End
  17. Hayes Carll - Bad Liver And A Broken Heart
  18. Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys - Brain Cloudy Blues
  19. Oakley Hall - Mumbles
  20. The Roadside Graves - For the Lights of the Homes
  21. Bowerbirds - Northern Lights
  22. Seu Jorge - Starman
  23. The Felice Brothers - Marlboro Man
  24. Bill Callahan - Jim Cain
  25. Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Viva Ultra
  26. Tom Ovans - I Keep On Hoping
  27. Grant Campbell - Beyond Below
  28. Octoberman - By The Wayside
  29. Judee Sill - Down Where the Valleys are Low
  30. Idiot Kid - Go To Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment