Monday 11 January 2010

Radio23 episode 32

Here is this week's playlist for your perusal and critique.

  1. Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town
  2. Dave Rawlings Machine - Ruby
  3. Neil Young - Are You Ready for the Country
  4. Waylon Jennings - I Ain't Living Long Like This
  5. Alan tyler and the lost sons of littlefield - Middle saxon town
  6. The Band - Acadian Driftwood
  7. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lodi
  8. Glen Campbell - 'By The Time I Get To Phoenix'
  9. Steve Earle - Halo 'Round The Moon
  10. Everly Brothers - Love Is Strange
  11. Link Wray - Walk Easy, Walk Slow
  12. Deer Tick - Ashamed
  13. The Sadies - My Heart of the Wood
  14. Hush Arbors - Coming Home
  15. Eels - In My Younger Days
  16. Son Volt - Strength And Doubt
  17. Silver Jews - How Can I Love You If You Won't Lie Down
  18. The Deep Dark Woods - Hang Me, Oh Hang Me
  19. Breathe Owl Breathe - Run Off
  20. Bill Callahan - A Man needs a woman or a man to be a man
  21. Bob Dylan - Freight Train Blues
  22. Sam Doores - When I'm Out in the Wind
  23. Paul Cebar - Holding On To The Wind
  24. Neil Diamond - If I Never Knew Your Name
  25. Willard Grant Conspiracy - Scars
  26. Mojave 3 - My Life In Art
  27. Vic Chesnutt - Bug
  28. Caroline Herring - The Great Unknown
  29. Jaymay - Ill willed person
  30. Gregory Alan Isakov - Words Mean More

No comments:

Post a Comment