Monday, 25 January 2010

Radio23 episode 34

Here is this weeks playlist for your perusal and critique.

  1. Deadstring Brothers - Sacred Heart
  2. Dinosaur Jr - Said The People
  3. Babel - Tell Me It's Love
  4. Simple Kid - The Average Man
  5. Bodies Of Water - We Are Co-Existors
  6. Husky Rescue - My Home Ghost
  7. Fever Ray - I'm Not Done
  8. Barton Carroll - Brace Yourself
  9. Saint Thomas - There's Only One of Me
  10. The Mendoza Line - Thirty Year Low
  11. Vetiver - Sister
  12. Jana Hunter - Sleep
  13. Oldssleeper - Running
  14. Sarah Siskind - Don't Put Your Horse Away
  15. The Compulsive Gamblers - My Mind Is in the Gutter
  16. Blitzen Trapper - Not Your Lover
  17. Barbara & The Browns - My Lover
  18. James Carr - Coming Back To Me Baby
  19. Koko Taylor - I Got What It Takes
  20. Billie Holiday - You Turned The Tables On Me
  21. Horse Feathers - Heathen's Kiss
  22. Malcolm Holcombe - I Never Heard You Knockin'
  23. Travis Linville - Sail Away
  24. Tom Waits - Day After Tomorrow
  25. Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm
  26. Blind Willie Johnson - If I Had My Way I'd Tear The Building Down
  27. Nick Cave - Nature Boy
  28. Lucky Jim - Don Quixote
  29. Tom McKean & The Emperors - This is the Year
  30. The Maybelles - Green Grow the Rashes, Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment