Monday 20 September 2010

Radio 23 Episode 55

Here is this week's playlist for your perusal and critique.

  1. Bonobo - Sugar Rhyme
  2. Eddie Floyd - Raise Your Hand
  3. Rufus Thomas - I Think I Made A Boo Boo
  4. Roy Brown - Big Town
  5. King Creosote - No Way She Exists
  6. Herman Dune - I Wish That I Could See You Soon
  7. The Romany Rye - Brother
  8. Wildbirds & Peacedrums - My Heart
  9. Arthur & Yu - 1000 Words
  10. Scott Walker & The Walker Brothers - No Regrets
  11. Dirty Three With Cat Power - Great Waves
  12. Tiny Vipers - Dreamer
  13. Gillian Welch - I Made A Lovers Prayer
  14. Travel by Sea - Eventually
  15. Willard Grant Conspiracy - Color Of The Sun
  16. Bill Fay - Be Not So Fearful
  17. Phosphorescent - Wolves
  18. Justin Rutledge - Snowmen
  19. Franz Nicolay - Quiet Where I Lie
  20. Damien Jurado & Richard Swift - Radioactivity
  21. Cam Penner - All Of Yesterday
  22. Barton Carroll - Together You and I
  23. John Smith - Matchbox Man
  24. James Yorkston - Summer's Not The Same Without You
  25. Grant Campbell - Lowlands
  26. Amelia Curran - Love's Lost Regard
  27. Richard Hawley - Born Under A Bad Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment