Monday 8 November 2010

Radio23 Episode 60

Here is this week's playlist for your perusal and critique.

  1. Charlie Parr and the Black Twig Pickers - There Ain't No Grave Gonna Hold My Body Down
  2. Chatham County Line - Ringing In My Ears
  3. Southern Tenant Folk Union - Don't Take No Notice
  4. Agnostic Mountain Gospel Choir - Taking it out
  5. Michael Hurley - Grand Canyon Line
  6. Willie Nelson - What Can You Do To Me Now?
  7. The Besnard Lakes - And This Is What We Call Progress
  8. Oakley Hall - Hiway
  9. Drive By Truckers - The Fourth Night Of My Drinking
  10. Red House Painters - Make Like Paper
  11. Richmond Fontaine - Polaroid
  12. Mt. Desolation - Platform 7
  13. Kathleen Edwards - Independent Thief
  14. Jessica Lea Mayfield - The One That I Love Best
  15. Lucinda Williams - Learning How To Live
  16. Audra Mae - Lightning in a Bottle
  17. Joan As Police Woman - Start of My Heart
  18. Centro-Matic - Remind Us Alive
  19. Papercuts - The Void
  20. Richard Swift - Lady Luck
  21. Woods - Blood Dries Darker
  22. Andrew Bird - Fitz & Dizzyspells
  23. Arthur & Yu - Afterglow
  24. Great Lake Swimmers - Passenger Song
  25. The Decemberists - Down By The Water
  26. Andrew Combs - Hummingbird
  27. Lucero - Hold Me Close

1 comment:

  1. That's better: less of that indie nonsense ;-)

    Funny that you played Centro-matic: found this online tonight. Brand new video (new record 'Spring 2011'!) I'm trying to do that viral thing I keep hearing about... not sure how, but I guess telling everyone I can think of is a start at least... after Will Johnson's stint in Monsters Of Folk and the new Sarah Jaffe video he's got to be hot stuff, right?

    Centro-matic - Only In My Double Mind (new video):
    http://vimeo.com/16508404

    ReplyDelete