Monday 21 February 2011

Radio23 Episode 70

Here is this week's playlist for your perusal and critique.

  1. Dinosaur Jr - Little Fury Things
  2. The Hiders - Its Alright
  3. Richmond Fontaine - Through
  4. Deer Tick - Long Time
  5. Bobby Bare Jr. - I'll Be Around
  6. Emil Friis And The Absolute Believers - Baby, I'm Your Man
  7. Townes Van Zandt - Snake Mountain Blues
  8. Charlie Parr - I Was Lost Last Night
  9. Malcolm Holcombe - One Man Singin'
  10. Chuck Ragan And Austin Lucas - The Light
  11. Sanders Bohlke - Some Kind Of Woman
  12. Bon Iver - Skinny Love
  13. J. Tillman - Restlessness
  14. Phosphorescent - los angeles
  15. Ana Egge - Fairest Of Them All
  16. Eilen Jewell - I'm Gonna Dress In Black
  17. Marideth Sisco & Blackberry Winter - Fair and Tender Ladies
  18. Eleni Mandell - I've Got a Tender Heart
  19. Gillian Welch - I Made A Lovers Prayer
  20. Linda Perhacs - Chimacum Rain
  21. Jaymay - Gray Or Blue
  22. Dusty Stray - Sad Song
  23. Calexico - Slowness
  24. Lambchop - The Book I Haven't Read
  25. Neil halstead - Two Stones in My Pocket
  26. Jimmy Webb - Galveston
  27. Jason Collett - We All Lose One Another
  28. Steve Earle - Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment