Saturday 26 November 2011

Radio23 Episode 96

Here is this week's playlist for your perusal and critique. This show is available for download for a limited time only from the podcast section on the right. Enjoy.

  1. The Mekons - Memphis, Egypt
  2. Iggy Pop - Success
  3. The Loose Salute - It's A Beautiful Thing
  4. Woods - The Hold
  5. Smog - Dress Sexy At My Furneral
  6. Tom Ovans - I'll Be Seeing You
  7. Vic Chesnutt - Everything I Say
  8. Songs: Ohia - Ring The Bell
  9. Kathleen Edwards - Mint
  10. Drive-By Truckers - Birmingham
  11. The Deep Dark Woods - The Birds On The Bridge
  12. The Sumner Brothers - Ticket to Ride
  13. Gary Stewart - I Got Mine
  14. Butcher Holler - I'm A Honky Tonk Girl
  15. Hank Williams - Cold, Cold Heart
  16. Emmylou Harris - Hank And Lefty
  17. Townes Van Zandt - Where I Lead Me
  18. Bob Martin - Midwest Farm Disaster
  19. Michael Hurley - Intersoular Blues
  20. John Copper & Shiela Chandra - 'Ouses, 'Ouses, 'Ouses
  21. Fred Neil - Little Bit Of Rain
  22. Keith Whitley/Ricky Skaggs - All I Ever Loved Was You
  23. Cahalen Morrison And Eli West - Fleeting Like The Days
  24. Tom Schraeder - Guadalupe Cries
  25. Tiny Vipers - Dreamer
  26. Tom Hanson - Lay Down
  27. Samuel Beer - Evening Song
  28. Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long

No comments:

Post a Comment